Real Estate Wife

• Thread starterDiversant
  • Start date
No, actually he is white, 6'2", 200lbs. Nice and cool guy. She says his dick is huge and he is a heavy cummer....

Diversant said:
No, actually he is white, 6'2", 200lbs. Nice and cool guy. She says his dick is huge and he is a heavy cummer....

=============

can't all be winners :D

Saraha said:
Men have a powerful feminine side that loves to suck pussy. The male side switches on when your cock points to the sky for a Heavenly experience. When a man stops arguing about what his gender is, all the parts of his being can combine to give a woman what she needs and deserves.

If you try to be too masculine, another women could give your wife what you are not giving her. I have seen this happen often with two women (with several kids each) deciding to shack up together in another house with all the kids.

Two macho husbands are left bewildered as to what happened, and all they can tell their mates is, "I don't know how to compete with another woman, a man I could sort out with a punch".

A husband needs to fuck like a lesbian, then finish off with the ice cream topping placed into her tunnel. Blow her mind first, so she purrs like a kitten, then she won't worry too much what your tunnel performance is like.

can't agree with anything except for the last line. If you 'are' too masculine, you could keep your girl/wife. If not you lose her or share her.

Well, yesterday I ate the fresh creampie! I am an official Creampie Eating Cuckold now!

Diversant said:
Well, yesterday I ate the fresh creampie! I am an official Creampie Eating Cuckold now!

So tell us all about it. How did it taste to you? How wet was she? Was she still red and swollen? Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, she asked me to wait outside of the hotel room for the first round. She said she wants to be 100%comfortable with the guy before fucking him in front of me. So I agreed....She spent almost 2 hours at the bar with him and then took him to the room They fucked for total of 75 min, I am not kidding. Then she called me in for a cleanup....Or mu God, it was the best thing that ever happened to my in my life! My wife is very tan and her pussy skin is darker than her body. It was all covered with cum....I was eating the creampie. Her Bull was looking at me in disbelief....and my wife was occasionally stopping me and giving me a french kiss to share the cum.

Diversant said:
Well, she asked me to wait outside of the hotel room for the first round. She said she wants to be 100%comfortable with the guy before fucking him in front of me. So I agreed....

Sounds good. But, didn't the hotel staff and/or other guests consider it sort of strange for you to be sitting in a chair, in the hallway outside your wife's closed hotel room door, for an hour and fifteen minutes?

I dunno' about you, but I... and, I suspect, most other guys... would feel more than a little awkward doing that.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds good. But, didn't the hotel staff and/or other guests consider it sort of strange for you to be sitting in a chair, in the hallway outside your wife's closed hotel room door, for an hour and fifteen minutes?

I dunno' about you, but I... and, I suspect, most other guys... would feel more than a little awkward doing that.

Well, outside the room means not in the room, so I actually sat in a hotel lobby and not immediately at the closed door of my wife's room....

Diversant said:
Well, outside the room means not in the room, so I actually sat in a hotel lobby and not immediately at the closed door of my wife's room....

OK. Thanks for the clarification...

Sorry it has been a long time from the last update... Over that time I had a chance to enjoy my wife performing the various sex acts in front of me with strong hung guys and I enjoys fresh warm creampies each and every time and really, it is the best thing in life I ever experienced.
We meet the guys on Craigslist, AM, etc... and exchange a few emails and than arrange the meetings. My wife is super selective so she selects only very few for relationship.
So fare we have been meeting a few guys per week and had sex really with only three so fare. It is so hard for her to find the right candidates.

Well, the last Bull we met is 28, at 5'9" he is a bit short for my wife's taste, but has a perfect face and body and according to her, the perfect dick. At 8" it is not too big and curved up and hitting the right spot every time....He actually responded to her Craig's List add and happen to be a very successful young gentleman.
We met over the few drinks and ended the first date browsing the night clubs.
Nothing really happened that day.
For the next time we went out for a few drinks and my wife invited him to a local swingers club. We are actually well known there as she loves to dance naked in front of the audience:).
So she stripped to him and ended up sucking his huge cock right there interchanging sucking with French-kissing me. It felt fantastic, to kiss your wife's mouth right after she sucked the cock of her Bull. My wife is very considerate of my needs and she knows she has to make sure I will get my creampie, so she didn't suck him to completion...and actually stopped the show and we drove to the hotel. I was driving while they had some fun on a backseat:).
I left my wife and her Bull in the car and went to check in. Then I came back for them and we got to the room.
OMG, I was witnessing the most beautiful and exciting show of my life. My had was spinning and my heart pounding.....My wife sucked his cock a little as it was hard as soon as she pulled it out of his pants. then he started fingering and stretching her pussy and them he spread her legs and put just a head of his dick in, then slided it all inside her and took it out. He did a series of multiple insertions and then started banging her violently for 15 minutes and then they changed the position and he kept banging her doggy style and finally they switch to her favorite girl on top position and he finally came. My wife had a loud and violent orgasm every few minutes...she is multi-orgasmic but she never ever had so many consecutive orgasms with me.
As soon as he came inside her, she got off his cock and spread her legs for me.
I just rushed to her and started licking and sucking on her swollen well fucked pussy. The taste of his cum mixed with her pussy juice is awesome and I was eating my creampie until she pulled my head off her pussy. I had two more creampies that night and I felt extremely happy to be a real creampie licking cuckold for my gorgeous Hotwife

Just found this thread and i'm instantly hooked by your story.

Is their any chance to see videos or pictures of her in action?
I would love to see her cumming hard as you mentioned in your last post.

marvin2001 said:
Just found this thread and i'm instantly hooked by your story.

Is their any chance to see videos or pictures of her in action?
I would love to see her cumming hard as you mentioned in your last post.

==========

i dunno ..it kinda has a familiar ring to it :)

Thanks everybody for your comments. Well, at that stage my wife is not going to let me to take video or pictures of the real action so I am not even asking, but hope some day she may get into it.
As of our adventures, we just had another encounter.
The guy we met on Ashley Madison website....he is 29, tall, muscular and professionally employed.
We met him a few times in a public setting, had a few drinks and my wife danced with him in a night club....then the actual play date was organized by the same scenario as the previous one even the same hotel.
The guy gave her a great massage and when he was almost done I noticed the size of his erect cock...wow, it looked twice the size of mine....and he knew how to use it.
I enjoyed 2 juicy creampies that night!
My wife really enjoyed the stretching and pounding she received, she was orgasming violently so many times, I lost track of her orgasms.
But what I enjoyed most is that while cleaning her up, I noticed she was looking in his eyes and playing with his cock! Priceless!!!!!!!

Yes, priceless!
Can't wait to read more updates.
And perhaps some more "normal" pics... :)

Diversant, We have tried one swing club here in the Valley, and maybe we have just hit on bad nights, but nothing spectacular. Which ones do you recommend? You can PM me if you wish....or post here. Thanks.

Chi-twn said:
Diversant, We have tried one swing club here in the Valley, and maybe we have just hit on bad nights, but nothing spectacular. Which ones do you recommend? You can PM me if you wish....or post here. Thanks.

Well, we go to Club Discretions. You right, it is nothing spectacular....but, Fri-Sat nights the club packed with horny guys....and just a few older, overweight girls... and it has a loud music and a few strippers poles. And when my wife strips naked at the pole all the attention is on her. We already know a few guys who are regulars there and they are her loyal and grateful audience. They are enjoying the show and masturbating at my wife and it turns both of us on. She has a tradition of presenting her panties to one of the spectators. My wife likes to bring her Bulls to the club just to warm them up before we go to a nice hotel.

The club is empty during the week, but stays open. We happen to be there 3/28 to warm her Bull up and yes, we saw something spectacular, on Wed night we saw another beautiful girl who was dancing and wondering around absolutely naked and she had a few guys with her. It is so rare to see beautiful lady there, especially on a week night.

So hot Diversant! Next time we're in Phoenix, maybe we can all play....

ChiDog said:
So hot Diversant! Next time we're in Phoenix, maybe we can all play....

Well, we can go to the club together, but playing...... we are not swingers, we are cuckold/hotwife couple and we play with the guys only. My wife doesn't like girls around. She wants to be the center of attention.